- Shipping & Delivery
- Ordering and Payment
- Order Tracking & Status
- Returns & Replacements
- Size Guide
- My Account
- Privacy & Security
- Refer a Friend Program
- Shipping & Delivery
- Most orders will be shipped within 2 business days of purchase. Shipping times may vary due to availability of merchandise. Orders are not shipped on weekends (unless requested by customer) or holidays. All orders are shipped by USPS. As soon as your order ships you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you entered on your order.
- Domestic Orders: Please allow 3-6 business days for standard ground shipping. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75.00
Service Cost Delivery Time Standard USPS Mail $5.00 5-7 Business Days USPS Priority $10.00 2-4 Business Days USPS Express $29.00 1-2 Business Days
- International Orders: All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package.
Service Cost Delivery Time Standard USPS Mail $14.00 2-4 Weeks USPS Priority $39.00 1-2 Weeks USPS Express $46.00 4-6 days
- Tracking: Standard USPS Mail does not provide tracking information. Please fill out your shipping information carefully and make sure your address is correct when purchasing, we are not responsible for delays, lost or return packages due to incorrect shipping information. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the postal service. If you would like to be able to track the progress of your delivery, please select Express Mail services. Furthermore, Express Mail requires a customer signature at delivery.
- Ordering & Payment
- Ordering By Phone: Unfortunately, we do not take orders over the phone at this time. However, you may order directly from our online website or on your smartphone.
- Sales Tax: Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases shipping to California.
- Payment Methods: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, and Diners Club credit card payments as well as PayPal payments. We do not accept personal checks, money orders or direct bank transfers.
- Checking Out: Please verify and make sure billing and shipping information is correct, be sure to double check that address, city, state, and zip code is correct. We are not responsible for incorrect address submissions.
- STEP 1: By clicking the "Check Out" button in your bag, you will be asked to either sign-in to your account or to click check out as guest if you do not have an account. We recommend you create an account to receive our promos, and speed the checkout process for your next purchase.
- STEP 2: If you do not have an account, you will be asked to enter your billing address information. If paying by credit card, you will need to make sure that this billing address matches exactly what the credit card company has on file - otherwise your order may be held pending verification. If your billing address is the same as your ship to address, you may proceed to the next step. Or, you may edit your shipping address to a different address by clicking edit.
- STEP 3: Next choose which shipping method you would like to use for delivery.
- STEP 4: To complete your order, simply confirm by reviewing the order totals and entering in your payment information. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, and Diners Club credit card payments as well as PayPal payments. Then click the "Complete Order" button. Upon completion, you will be given an order number and you will receive an email confirmation of your order details.
- Order Tracking & Status
- If you have an account, you can check the status of your order at anytime, by simply logging into your account and clicking “View Order Status”.
- If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as the email subject. We process orders very quickly, and once our warehouse has processed your order, we will be unable to make any changes.
- Returns & Replacements
- Return Instructions: Please follow instructions on the invoice included in your package and returns are accepted from 14 days of receipt. Include your order # on the outside of the package. All returned items must be unworn, unwashed merchandise with the tags attached. Items that do not meet these criteria are non-returnable, and will be denied. Email email@example.com with 1) order # 2) tracking information 3) reason for return/exchange.
- Return Process: Once we have received your package, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. You will be notified via email at the email address listed on your account when your order was placed. Please note that your banking or credit card institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us (typically 3-5 business days). Original shipping charges are non-refundable. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed by the postal service to delay the return process.
- Non-Returnable Items: The following are non-returnable. All items purchased on sale, jewelry, accessories, and gift-cards.
Please use this size chart to help determine your size. Because sizing and cut will vary between brands, please use the chart as a general guide to compare the various size scales. If you have a specific sizing question or would like more information, contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|US Sizing||2||4||6, 8||8, 10||10, 12|
|Waist (Inches)||25, 26||27, 28||29, 30||30, 31||32, 33|
|Europe Sizing||34||36||38, 40||42, 44||46|
BUST: For bust size measure around your chest at the fullest point of your bra cup. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
NATURAL WAIST: Measure around the smallest part of your waistline with one finger between your body and the measuring tape.
HIPS: Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
DRESS LENGTH: Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.
INSEAM: Find a pair of pants that fit you well and measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length.
- My Account
- By creating an account you reap the benefits:
- - Enjoy a faster checkout
- Access your order history
- Track your new orders
- Receive news about styles, sales, promos
- To create an account or sign in to an existing account click here.
- Privacy & Security
- Security: We are committed to respecting the rights of our customers, visitors and other users. SHOP PUBLIK uses the latest version of SSL to keep our customers information safe. SSL is a protocol that encrypts your information into codes so that your information is kept secure while being transmitted via the internet. Should you forget your password, we will email you a new temporary password. This is the best way to protect your information, as sending your existing password via email is not safe. Upon receiving your new temporary password, you may change it by going to MY ACCOUNT.
Collection of Information: We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Cookie/Tracking Technology: The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information: We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security: Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
- Refer A Friend
A “Qualified Referral” requires that all of the following conditions are met:
- Your Friend must complete a purchase of $50 USD or more (excluding all fees including but not limited to taxes, and shipping) at our online store, located at www.shoppublik.com, by clicking on you unique Program link located in the email sent to your Friend (a “Qualified Purchase”). (If your Friend makes a purchase on our website through any other method, this will NOT count as a Qualified Referral and you will not earn any store credit.) Purchase of a gift certificate is NOT a qualifying purchase.
- Your Friend must complete their Qualified Purchase within thirty (30) days of receiving the Program email.
- Your Friend does not return the Qualified Purchase.
- Your Friend must be a new customer - i.e. they have not previously purchased from www.shoppublik.com, or have an account or registration with us under another email address or alias. This will be determined in PUBLIK's sole discretion. You are only eligible for one Referral Credit per Friend. Repeat purchases do not qualify you for additional Referral Credit(s).
For each verified Qualified Referral, you will be emailed a notification that you have one (1) Referral Credit ($10.00) valid for future purchases at our online store.
- Referral Credits may not be used toward the purchase of a gift certificate or combined with any other promotional codes or offers.
- Referral Credits are non-transferable and may not be sold, assigned, or given to anyone else, and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Referral Credits are valid for one-time use only and are non-refundable – for instance, if you use a Referral Credit to purchase an item from our store and you later return that item, the amount of the Referral Credit used by you to pay for the item will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
- Referral Credit(s) do not expire.
Fraudulent Activity. Please respect these Terms and our Program by only referring real individuals who meet our requirements. PUBLIK reserves the right to void any Referral Credits and take any action we deem reasonably necessary if we suspect any fraud on your part. For instance, having multiple accounts with alternate email addresses or identities is a violation of these Terms, and may result us taking action, including terminating your account with us and/or forfeiture of all Referral Credits in your account.
Marketing Emails. By participating in this Program and referring a Friend, you are agreeing to receive our marketing emails to the email address you provide to us. If you wish to stop receiving these emails at any time, please opt out using the link at the bottom of the relevant email.
Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. We reserve the right to modify or amend these Terms, the Program, or any part of such, at any time and for any reason. We may also deny participation to the Program if we have any reason to believe that you are not in compliance with these Terms or the Program.